If you would like to apply for the position of an Editorial Board Member/Reviewer on the journal, please contact the Editor including your CV and a brief covering letter detailing why you are a suitable candidate, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should be no longer than the one page and should cover where you believe the research field is going (and the journal's place within it), as well as details of any previous relevant journal editorial and peer review management experience.
Aims and Scope
Introduction: The Revista Electronica de Veterinaria (REDVET) scientific journal, referenced, arbitrated, online, quarterly and with access to full articles. Publishes scientific and research papers, reviews, theses, dissertations, lectures, short communications, posters, case studies, informative articles or opinion pieces regarding any aspect of technical expertise in the field of Veterinary Sciences (medical and health sector, health, surgery, agriculture , animal husbandry, nutrition, environmental) at regional, national and international levels Theoretical papers submitted for publication should preferably include real-world applications of the techniques.
- Types of Papers: The Journal accepts the following categories of papers:
- Original research
- Position papers/review papers
- Short-papers (with well-defined ideas, but lacking research results or having preliminary results)
- Technology Discussion/Overview Papers
- Peer Review Process: All submitted papers are subjected to a comprehensive blind review process by at least 2 subject area experts, who judge the paper on its relevance, originality, clarity of presentation and significance. The review process is expected to take 8-12 weeks at the end of which the final review decision is communicated to the author. In case of rejection authors will get helpful comments to improve the paper for resubmission to other journals. The journal may accept revised papers as new papers which will go through a new review cycle.
- Periodicity: The Journal is published in 4 issues per year.